Current and Renewing Members
To access your account or renew your membership, follow these steps:
- Log in above using your email address and password. If you forget your password, click on "Forgot password" to have instructions for resetting your password sent to your email address of record.
- Click on "View Profile" in the upper right corner (where you logged in) to update your details and contact information.
- Renew your membership by clicking on "Renew until 1 January 20xx" on the main page of your profile.
- Membership dues can be paid via PayPal or by check. PayPal is
highly recommended as your membership account information is updated
immediately. Payment by check may take up to 3 months to be processed. Please mail checks to:
Washington Association of Professional Anthropologists
PO Box 34684
Washington, DC 20043-4684
- Click on "Privacy" on your main profile page to specify information that will be visible in the public and private directories, or to make your profile invisible. Note that only information you choose to make visible can be used to locate you in a directory search.
- NOTE: The "member since" field is a system field. The "join date" field indicates when you joined WAPA.
- You may change your password by clicking on "Change Password" on the home page after logging in.