Project Manager for National Meetings and Consultations Development and Implementation.
Project Manager (PM). The PM will serve as the principal point of contact for the Government.
The PM will:
• Assign, supervise, and coordinate Contractor staff and consultants/subcontracts.
• Assure that data on the cost and progress of all tasks is available in regular reports and upon request.
• Assure and monitor the quality of all work products, notify the Government as soon as practicable of any problems encountered in completing the work within a Task for a Project Assignment.
• Ensure staffing continuity.
• Maintain close communication with the Government and develop Work Plans and budgets in response to Project Assignments generated by the COR; develop revised budgets to reflect any changes in Project Assignments.
• Monitor progress of Project Assignment.
• Ensure the Project Assignment requirements are fulfilled.
• Prepare reports.
- · Design content of facilitation or meetings.
- · Develop team to ensure high quality facilitation, rapporteur, note taking.
- · Ensure quality recording of meeting activities.
- · Design summation and reporting process.
- · Ensure quality of summaries and reports.
EXPERTISE REQUIRED. The potential candidate must have:
Minimum five (5) years’ progressively responsible experience in the design and implementation of the content and logistics for meetings and consultations nationally.
- · Excellent data development, management, analysis, and communication skills.
- · Excellent planning skills as demonstrated by successful prior projects.
- · Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- · Familiarity with print and online media, as well as new media technology utilization.
- · Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple complex tasks.
- · Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- · Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to convey messages through clear and concise writing.
- · Ability to travel domestically at approximately 25%.
Job Station: Metropolitan, Washington, DC. Will require domestic travel.
Job Start: This is a contingent hire; if the position becomes available, it will start approximately September 15, 2015.
Pay and Benefits: To be discussed with qualified candidates.
Resumes Only to: Info@ltgassociates.com by COB 8/7/15